Hello! I'm Niina Lahti, and this is my media study blog! Here I will share my thoughts and experiences about this amazing study field and show some works I've done myself. I've been thinking about turning this blog more into an illustration and photography based theme, but we will see about that. And as much as I know myself there might still be quite a wide range of things shown here, depending on the projects I'm currently working with.
TeamLab TeamLab is an art collective which creates various kind of large art installations and exhibitions. The name alone may not ring any bells, but a lot of people have seen their works on social media. And many people I know have seen them even live. The whole concept was originally found by Tokyo-based engineer Toshiyuki Inoko . He formed the group after graduating with his student comrades. They started in 2001 which was the time around the first stages of digitalisation. The earliest members of the art collective wanted to create a laboratory for an expert group which would be used for all kind of experimental creativity. Hence the name teamLab. ...
Comments
Post a Comment