Another illustrator who's style I like
The Headline
My blog doesn’t have a very consistent theme except it is presenting somewhat around the things I’m currently studying in the media field or what I’ve come across myself lately.
I follow lots of designers online and one of them who recently caught my eye is a Dominican artist Pedro Josue Carvajal also known as Madcobra. He has a very cartoonish and colorful style which pleases my eye a lot. It’s at the same time very simplistic but also very detailed. There’s usually a lot of action feeling in his illustrations and many times he presents cute and cool looking animal characters.
I love the way he uses little details and colors especially in his latest works. He has done also some animations too. He has done a lot of different kinds of illustrations though there’s usually that quite recognizable touch in them. His other pieces of work are worth checking out but now I’m focusing more on his newest illustrations about animal characters.
Sources:
https://www.uxhunt.com/interviews/pedro-josue-carvajal

















I'm always admiring people who can make those such detail and colorful illustration like that. People who making those should be very strong in color combination, ideas and shape.
ReplyDelete